There is zero doubt that I adore dresses, I wear them constantly from fashionable events to running errands. Every girl needs at least one LBD in her Continue reading
Tag Archives: Shopping
I decided to start thinking ahead with all the holidays and birthday and shop for the gifts a week ahead. So now that father’s day is coming up its time to share my Continue reading
Pretty sure I am not the only who who gets a rush by getting an amazing deal. I love bargain shopping! I check out last call NM, off saks and Nordstrom Rack every now and then to see if I can find a good deal. ( between you and me i’m mostly looking for bags but shhhhh!)
The other day I stopped by Nordstrom Rack and I came across this fabulous Reed Krakoff ‘Mini’ Shoulder Bag. As you know this year Reed Krakoff’s bags stole my heart so right away I checked out the price… from $590.00 to $99.00!!!!
Isn’t that and amazing deal?!?!
The bag is in perfect condition and the bag is still in season, so I’m not sure why the low price.
I can only guess it was my lucky day!
All the snow has melted, and everyone can enjoy warm sunny spring days! This is the perfect time, not only for spring cleaning, but to update our look. And since most people spend most of the time at the office, it is also the perfect time to update our work wardrobe!
- This one is easy, just add color! You don’t have to go crazy, you can just add color with your accessories, such as bags and shoes.
- The statement necklace is our version of a tie!
- Don’t be afraid to mix patterns, but since it is still the office, try to keep it in muted tunes.
- If you have Casual Fridays wear sparkles! You can add a cute sequence cardigan or a metallic shoe!
For C&F fashionistas ONLY!
Our fabulous friends at Houston Tidbits have a fabulous gift for you!
Get $10 off your $45 ticket for one of the best events of the year
Toast the Founder of Gilt Groupe Alexandra WIlkis Wilson, one week before her new book debuts to the public at a splashy NYC event at Hotel ZaZa!
Did I Mention that the event ticket includes a signed hardback copy of the book, valet parking, bites and sips.
To get $10 off all you have to do is enter the code classy.
1) Bag: Prada 2)Wallet: Gucci 3)IPhone 4)Camera 5) Notebook 6)Sunglasses: Fendi 7) Card Holder: Elaine Turner 8) Two little bags: Harrods and See by Chloe
Since I change bags so often I keep my essentials on little bags:
1) Bag: See by Chloe 2) Mirror 3)Neosporin lip hydration 4) Altoids 5) Mascara: Sephora 6)Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Coco shine 7)Pen and IPhone/ IPad pen 8) Rosary ring 9) Clinique gloss 10)Espirit di Oscar perfume 11) Hair essential
Confession: For a while I was considering changing the name of the blog from Classy & Fabulous to Bag-aholic Anonymous.
I have an unhealthy addiction to bags! It is so difficult for me to go shopping and not come back with a cute bag.
Every season I have a crush on a bag that I am going INSANE for and this season is Reed Krakoff’s Boxer bag. Fabulous for work or play, perfect size and oh so stylish.
This Spring 2012 my heart goes to the Boxer!