- Make sure it is not too tight but also not too baggy. The dress is supposed to skim your body; If it is to tight it would show every little flaw, and too baggy would not give you shape.
- No need for a belt, but if you do want some definition to your waist, try a thin belt
- Casual accessories are a most!
Tag Archives: Clothing
All the snow has melted, and everyone can enjoy warm sunny spring days! This is the perfect time, not only for spring cleaning, but to update our look. And since most people spend most of the time at the office, it is also the perfect time to update our work wardrobe!
- This one is easy, just add color! You don’t have to go crazy, you can just add color with your accessories, such as bags and shoes.
- The statement necklace is our version of a tie!
- Don’t be afraid to mix patterns, but since it is still the office, try to keep it in muted tunes.
- If you have Casual Fridays wear sparkles! You can add a cute sequence cardigan or a metallic shoe!
I’ve always admired my friend and fellow blogger Veronika from Veronika’s Blushing dedication on her ‘shop my closet’ post. Not going to lie; I tried it before but I just gave up =( . A week ago another fellow blogger, Merritt from The Style Scribe, posted about this new app that lets you sale (and buy ) by only taking a picture from your Iphone; I know another reason to LOVE my new Iphone even more =)
So here it is! Now you can shop my closet fashionistas ♥!!!!
Spring is officially here!
I can finally wear my favorite thing DRESS!
One of the best styles to wear during the spring and summer, are shirt dresses. They are very light to wear, and can give you an amazing silhouette!
Here are some tips to look fabulous wearing a shirt dress this season;
- For a more dressed up look, choose a material other than jersey or cotton.
- For the office pick a solid color.
- Very important! ALWAYS cinch at the waist! It is the only way the shirt dress would give you that flattering silhouette.
- A fabulous necklace would look amazing!
Diane von Furstenberg, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Prabal Gurung, Vera Wang
Printed pants are the newest and hottest trend for spring but, I have to admit, this trend can be a bit intimidating. So here are some tips to ease you worries and look fabulous wearing the latest trend.
- If you are pear shape like me, a darker print would be the best!
- If you have long legs a wide leg pants can work fabulously, But if you are petite, a straight or slim cut would work best.
- If you are looking for a more slimming look, pick a pair of pants with an all over pattern.
- You can never go wrong by wearing a solid top
- And of course a blazer always looks FABULOUS!
3.1 PHILLIP LIM
- A tuxedo jacket has become a staple on every girls closet. Here are some tips to look your best while wearing it.
- Don’t make it too masculine. While wearing a tuxedo jacket make sure to add some feminine elements such as lace, or silk.
- A full tuxedo look is always an option but I prefer mixing 2 separates. The usual look is black pants white blazer but you can always adventure with other colors such as blue or even metallics
- Find the right fit for the occasion. A more loose style such as the boyfriend jacket is perfect for a casual look. Look for a more tailored style for a more elegant look