Use to be consider a very working girl only item; Now days the silky blouse can go from day to night and has truly become and essential in a 21th century women’s closet.
- Keep in mind, since the fabric is silk, so the look has to be soft and flowy not crisp like cotton.
- Don’t mix silk with silk, it would look too much like pjs.
- If the fabric seems to stretch, especially in the top part, go for a larger size.
- The trend is loose fit so it is save to, no matter what, go for a larger size.
- Mix it with fabrics like leather for an edgy look or Skinny jeans for a more casual look
- For a modern look, go for prints, but for a classic look stay with a solid black or white.